  • Recommend to a friend
  • Home page
  • Your comments
  • ScreenShot

    Rating:
    Downloads: 44
    Read comments

    Description

    Advanced Folders Watch is a powerful and very flexible tool for managers, analysts, observers, technical support team members ? for everyone who has to deal with a great number of e-mail messages, who has respond to e-mail messages on-the-fly, as well as for ones who appreciate their time.
    Thousands of the new messages from news conferences are downloaded into common folders on your corporate server every day. Several employees view messages in the conferences on the everyday basis in order to:
    - find mentions of your products and products offered by the competitors;
    - to reveal users searching for software and solutions, to whom trying of your products or products by your partners could be suggested;
    - to get inspired for new ideas and to be in the know of all the problems existing in the areas your company is operating in.
    Newsgroups where users come with their problems are a very good free source of new clients for small companies. There is only one problem with it: the number of messages in conferences is just terrible.
    On our server, we have our own public conferences concerned with absolutely different problems, and some of them are visited very rarely. There is no sense in checking them several times a day, but we feel very ashamed to find there a message from a user that remained unanswered for a week.
    This prompted us to create the Advanced Folders Watch a flexible system designed to monitor Microsoft Outlook folder and public folders on Microsoft Exchange server, which saves us hundreds of man-hours and also allows improving the quality of our work with current and potential clients.

    Description
    Date of placement13 December 2003
    Version1.1
    Date of update18 November 2003
    Interface languageEnglish;
    LicenceShareware
    Term of use
    PriceUS$34
    File size810Kb
    Operating system Windows 95/98 Windows NT/2000 Windows ME Windows XP Windows NT/2000
    CompanyMAPILab Ltd.

    TOP 10

    NEW

    ßíäåêñ.Ìåòðèêà